The Flooring Project Manager is responsible for the operation and profitability of his/her flooring projects:
- Customer/project development
- Pricing and installation
- Meet financial goals
The Project Manager manages all aspects of the flooring project from price to installation & completion.
- Learn and follow company process for measuring and bidding.
- Follow through on outcomes of quotations and evaluate installation quality and timelines.
- Review production of units of work.
- Complete all John Boyle Company paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolve customer issues in a proper and efficient manner.
- Follow process and oversee project to meet contribution goals for future and execute.
- Work with Management Team to develop a business plan and budgets.
- Understand sales, gross margin, and expense control opportunities.
- Must ensure that all support proccesses are communicated to meet project goals
- Encourage a viable team-oriented working environment through good communication.
- Must supervise subcontractors on project.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews to include production and cost.
- Ensure that the project complies with all federal/state regulations and company policies including, but not limited to: ADA, EEOC, Workers Compensation – Wage & Hour, Sexual Harassment, OSHA,
- Responsible for the development and deployment of planned marketing strategies.
- Responsible for attaining department sales goals
- Requires an academic high school degree and relevant work experience
- Effective financial planning and management skills for projects and goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably industry related.
- Acceptable math skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawiings and specifications.
- Ability to measure projects.
- Job involves a wide variety of tasks including bending, lifting, and sitting. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Individual will usually be required to work more than 45 hours per week.
This is a summary of some of the roles and responsibilities associated with the position of Flooring Project Manager. However, other tasks do exist, and the Flooring Project Manager will be responsible for performing all other duties as directed by management.
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com